My husband and I took the plunge into the matching family Jammie world in 2015 for our daughter’s first Christmas and it has become one of my absolute favorite holiday traditions. Matching family pajamas have become so popular in the past few years that planning ahead and ordering your family’s set early has become paramount. With Halloween behind us, now is the time to buy your Jammie’s to ensure selection is still robust and delivery is timely. There are TONS of places to score cute pajamas these days but below is my list of places I love:
1. The Splurge. Hanna Anderssons beautiful and well made pajamas are tried and true and top notch for quality. There are lots of adorable patterns to choose from and they won’t stretch out or fade even if you wear them on repeat. Most of the jammie’s have a thermal fit meaning they are pretty form fitting. (Keep this in mind if the man in your life wouldn’t be open to wearing legging-like pajama bottoms.) Despite this, the PJs are really flattering (I wore mine while 20 weeks pregnant and still looked cute)! UPDATE: I just saw that they have now released nightgown options as well as coordinated accessories to match the jammies- this means you can all still match without being dressed 100% the same!! Definitely order as early as possible as sizes sell out quickly! The PJs are a bit pricey but they will LAST. Oh and bonus: they make shirts so your canine companion can participate too! Here is my crew in the Gnome pattern last Christmas when we did our gender reveal on Christmas morning: (Low quality image from the pre-blogging days/ this is real life 😉 )
And heres my BFF with her family! How cute is her dog all dressed up?!
2. The Save. You can grab these Burts Bees PJs at Target, Kohls, Amazon, or from the Burts Bees website directly (I just ordered mine and Charlies from Amazon and the kids’ from Burts Bees because they had different sized available!). Again, there are quite a few cute patterns and they are made from high quality, organic cotton which means your family will be in safe PJs this holiday season. The PJs come in a few different fit type options (thermal versus regular pants etc.) which is great so that you can choose a set that you will feel comfortable and confident in. Another great thing about this brand is that they are pretty affordable by comparison (a family of 4 can all get pjs for around $100 total). Here we are in the red fair isle pattern for Christmas 2015 (another low quality real life picture from good ole 2015):
3 Just for the Kiddos. If you think matching Jammie’s are cute for the kids but you aren’t too into it for yourself, Carter’s is a great option! They have TONS of cute winter and holiday PJs ranging in sizes from newborn through children’s sizes. I love the price point, quality, and ease of shopping! Here are Lily and Jack wearing the white holiday print thermals (we also bought a pair for their newborn baby cousin to wear with them this Christmas! I can’t wait!!)
4. For Families with Older Kids. The Company Store has some great flannel PJ options for adults, teens, children and pups. I love that this company offers nightgowns as part of the family get up too! The only down side is that they don’t have any baby PJs.
5. For the ladies. I LOVE matching my kids and hubs on Christmas morning but it’s also so much fun to match with my ladies, like when my best friend came down and helped me after I had Jack- we definitely rocked matching jammies (we aren’t lame!). We just laugh and have so much fun over it! I think ASOS PJs are perfect for matching your sisters/ friends/ cousins/ roommate etc because everyone should get to enjoy matching PJs! I love the price point, the quality is great, and the designs are adorable! Big bonus for ASOS is that they have maternity PJs and they also have some patterns that may cater more to adults 👌🏼. I just grabbed the ones pictured below as “good luck with finals gifts” for my two sisters, and even with a 12 year age gap we all still love them!
6. For the funny adults. If you haven’t heard of TipsyElves.com yet, go to their website right now! They have super funny holiday gear (mostly adult humor) and they have lots of jumpsuits, leggings, joggers, and tees that would make for some strong matching holiday PJ game. Christmas. AF is another company that I just discovered that is similar and i LOVE their sweatshirts!
Have you used any of these stores for your matching holiday PJs? Do you have any other places you love? Let me know in the comments below!!
I hope this guide helps you and your crew create a fun holiday tradition! Happy matching!